We offer a two-week English & Multi Activities Course for students who are looking to improve their general English language proficiency, combined with various activities in the afternoon.
Students attend English Language Classes in the morning, which includes some Irish social and cultural lessons, and in the afternoon there will be various activities, and excursions.
Suggestions for Afternoon & Evening Activities are as follows:
- Cork City Walking tour
- Cork city Gaol
- Visit Elizabeth fort (old city walls)
- Visit Shandon, including the butter museum, and St Anne’s church.
- Horse riding
- Visits to Museums
- Visit to Midleton, and Jameson Distillery tour
- Visits to Castles, such as Blarney Castle, and Blackrock Castle observatory
- Day trip to Cobh, and a visit to the Titanic Experience.
- Day trip to Spike Island – Europe’s best tourist attraction
- Day trips to Dublin City
- Day trips to Ring of Kerry
- Day trip to Kinsale
- Cinema evening
- Irish music evening
Duration: 2 weeks
Starting Date: July & August
Certification: A Direct English Certificate of Achievement will be awarded at the end of the course.