- Programme Duration: 7 week (Tailor-made )
- Tuition Duration: 15 hours per week
- Maximum Class Size: ( Average of 10 students per class (max of14)
- Course Start Dates: (flexible)
- Entry: Anyone can join this programme, provided they are over the age of 18. There are no academic requirements, but a high level of the language is required.
- Certification: A Direct English Certificate of Achievement will be awarded at the end of the course.
- Progression: This course will bring students through the highest level of the Direct English programme, which is equivalent to C2 on the Common European Framework.
At this level you will build on the basic language and structure that you learned in level 7.
In this course there is an overview of all things grammar – from the present simple to the third conditional, phrasal verbs to Passive constructions. We will listen to news items, and discuss the issue of style. We will read a lot, and listen and talk about our opinions. We will debate issues and be introduced to the concept of Feng Sui and alternative medicine for both humans and architecture. We will perfect the cleft sentence, and work on perfect pronunciation. We will follow a story in 10 chapters.
This course is designed to include a combination of grammar instruction, conversation, listening practice, and workbook and writing practice too. All the while you will use the language that is used by native speakers of the language. There will also be some social/cultural activities where you will get to put the language into play, and learn about the Irish culture to boot.
For further information contact 021 2411 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org